School Psychologist

Our School Psychologist services are delivered by Ms Munro and Miss Broadbent.

Both of our Psychologists are experienced School Psychologists and work in tandem with staff, students and parents and/or caregivers.

If you have a concern about your child at school, the first step is to talk to their classroom teacher. If more support is required, they will then refer the child to the schools learning support coordinator or our school psychologists depending upon the needs of the child. All services are offered in consultation with parents, and parent or guardian consent is required prior to our psychologists working with your child.

For more information, please contact us here.