Term Dates 2019
Term 1: Monday, 4 February – Friday 12 April
Term 2: Monday, 29 April – Friday 5 July
Term 3: Monday, 22 July – Friday, 27 September
Term 4: Monday, 14 October – Thursday, 19 December
- Students start the school year on Monday 4th February 2019 and end the school year on Thursday 19 December 2019.
- There are six school development days where students do not attend:
- Two of these days are before the school year starts for students and one day is after the school year ends for students.
- Each school schedules another three days in consultation with its School Board.
- Woodland Grove Primary School have scheduled the following dates for School Development Days (pupil free) in 2019:
- 31 January 1st February
- 29 April
- 04 June
- 21 October
- 20 December
- There are two half closure days for parent/teacher interviews. These dates are:
- 13 & 14 March. 11.30am children start school.
Public Holidays fall on the following dates during school time:
- 4 March – Labour Day
- 3 June – WA Day
Please check our website for up to date calendar information