Enrolments at Woodland Grove Primary School can be broken down into a five step process:
Check to see if you are in our intake area. You can confirm this here.
Complete the below fillable form of the enrolment package.
You will need to include a copy of:
- Two current Proof of Address documents (no later than 3 months), such as a utility bill, rates bill etc
- Birth Certificate: our School Officers will need to sight the original and will then take a copy and;
- Medicare Immunisation Statement: This is a legislative requirement and we do not accept copies of the Baby Book immunisation record. You can get this by creating a My Gov account and access it by linking your Medicare to your My Gov account. You can create your My Gov account here.
- Passport information (if born overseas) including student passport, Visa Sub-Class number, Visa Grant number, expiry date and arrival date to Australia.
- Family Court Orders (if applicable)
- Medical details
Complete Appendix B, a Third Party Consent Form and a Student Health Care Summary. The following can be downloaded below:
Once all relevant forms are completed and accepted, you and your child will proceed to an informal interview with the appropriate year level Associate Principal.
Your enrolment is accepted and your child can begin schooling at Woodland Grove Primary School.
You can email a copy of the completed forms, along with the Proof of Address and Medicare Immunisation Record to our email address WoodlandGrove.PS.Enrolments@education.wa.edu.au and bring in the Birth Certificate to our front Administration to be sighted.
Please note: all Kindergarten students enrolled at our school are required to re-enrol for the following year of Pre-Primary. This is because the Department of Education view and state Pre-Primary as the first year of compulsory schooling. If your child is out of our intake area, but has been accepted into Kindergarten, they will not be guaranteed a placement at our school from Pre-Primary onwards.
Classroom Placement Policy
Please see below our Classroom Placement Policy.
If you have any questions please click here to email the school.