Good afternoon families,
It is timely that I let you know our key dates as the end of the school year is nearly upon us.
At Woodland Grove Primary School we are establishing our traditions. Our traditions should support our Business Plan’s vision to ensure positive wellbeing outcomes for all students. We are working hard to build a culture of inclusivity that supports the development of the whole child.
We believe that the events listed below will help to build a positive school culture. We encourage all our families to participate where possible, particularly in our two twilight events:
- 22 November, 1.30pm – School Board Re-Visioning Workshop and Open Meeting, RSVP 20 November.
- 23 November, P&C DISCO, 4.00pm to 5.30pm for Kindy to Year 2 students and 6.00pm to 7.30pm for Year 2 to Year 6 students.
- 5 December, 8.45am – P&C Meeting
- 6 December, 5.00pm – Twilight Book Award Ceremony
- 13 December – Year 6 Leavers Brunch
- 13 December, 5.00pm – Twilight Nativity Play and Carols
I encourage you to check our school events calendar.
Information regarding our events will be posted on Connect and available to parents as the information becomes available. Please do not hesitate to contact your class teacher about specific event details.
The weather is getting noticeably hotter. A gentle reminder to our families to ensure students have a school hat.
Indoor Outdoor Play
Enjoy the pictures of our early years children engaged in indoor/outdoor play. Indoor/outdoor play allows the children of Woodland Grove to be immersed in meaningful learning through play. Play is vital for the child’s development, both cognitive and social/emotional.